THURSDAY 6TH NOVEMBER 2014 10am-4pm
2014 marks the 5th year of an exclusive country fete in the small boutique town of Geraldine. The Geraldine Summer Fete aims to bring a selection of New Zealand's finest home, garden & lifestyle products together with the area's quality local produce for a day of indulgence and elegance held at a spectacular South Canterbury property. This year the fete will be held on Thursday the 6th November 2014 from 10am-4pm at Stover Farm on Main North Road, Geraldine, this unique shopping opportunity will be a sensational day out for all, so bring your friends and family along and enjoy!
We have a speciail treat for the children this year the very talanted Melanine Poppins will be joining us. Melanine is all set to entertain your beautiul children with a magic show, face painting & story telling, she is also bringing along her rabbits for the children to interact with.
Be sure not to miss:
- The Iconic Stover Garden.
- A Pimms and a bite to eat on the PORT FM Village Green.
- Live music
- Grain Shed - this year along with a floral display we have added 6 stalls that are a must to see.
- Over 150 stalls to delight.
- Talbot Silver Jewellery, www.talbotsilver.co.nz