LOCK INTO YOUR DIARY TODAY, GERALDINE SUMMER FETE THURSDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 9.30AM – 4PM.
2017 marks the 8th year of an exclusive Country Fete in the small boutique town of Geraldine. The Geraldine Summer Fete aims to bring a selection of New Zealand’s finest Home, Garden & Lifestyle products together with the area’s quality local produce for a day of indulgence and elegance held at a spectacular South Canterbury property. This year the fete will be held on Thursday the 2nd November 2017 from 9.30am-4pm at Stover Farm on Main North Road, Geraldine.
Wander around Stover’s Stunning garden while listening to live music, enjoy the friendly, fun relaxed atmosphere. A unique shopping spree with amazing selection of 180 stalls of gorgeous wares you will not be able to resist, showcasing products from around NZ. Furniture, Art, Jewellery, Children’s Clothing, Delicious selection of food. Great timing to get that Christmas list ticked off!! This unique shopping opportunity will be a sensational day out for all, save the date and make a day of it with your friends and family and enjoy the beautiful Country setting!
BE SURE NOT TO MISS
- The Iconic Stover Garden.
- A Pimms and a bite to eat on the PORT FM Village Green.
- Live music
- Grain Shed – has more delightful stalls that are a must to see.
- Over 180 stalls to delight.
- Talbot Silver Jewellery, talbotsilver.co.nz
Pre-paid & Gate Admission Ticket Includes:
– Gate admission
– Free car parking
– Access to stunning, quality, hand-picked stalls
– Live music throughout the day
– Walk around the spectacular Stover Garden
WOMANS & MEN'S CLOTHING
DELI & FOOD
GARDENING & FURNITURE
LIFESTYLE AND GIFTS
STATIONERY & BOOKS
CHILDREN'S TOYS AND CLOTHING